Australia has a history that’s often inspiring, sometimes bleak, but always fascinating. Traces magazine delves deep into Australia’s past, from ancient Indigenous heritage to European settlement, local history, artefacts and genealogy. Each edition provides insights into the latest historical research, news and projects around Australia.
As the only quarterly print magazine dedicated to Australian history and genealogy, Traces has been devoured by readers since it launched in 2017. Loyal and passionate Traces lovers engage enthusiastically with the publication, both in print and online. This results in an engagement rate that vastly surpasses national averages.
Traces is widely available at newsagencies nationally, and by subscription in print and online . It is also available at local and state libraries, via the National Archives store in Canberra, and through special promotions with partner heritage organisations.
Traces magazine is the go-to publication for anyone passionate about Australian history. Featuring the expert voices of leading historians, researchers, genealogists and journalists, Traces uncovers the stories and characters of our past. Featured content includes the latest heritage and archaeological developments, interviews with historical organisations, plus stories about key events and individuals in history. Each edition also provides valuable genealogy tips and resources for family history researchers.
Traces is produced in partnership with key national and local heritage organisations, so you can rely on the accuracy of every resource. The print magazine is complemented by an online edition, e-newsletter and strong social media presence, so you can satisfy your thirst for knowledge across many platforms.Subscribe now
Why advertise in Traces?
Every page of Traces magazine is designed to add value for readers. As such, advertising opportunities are strictly limited. If your advertisement is suitable for Traces, you’re guaranteed optimal engagement and exposure to a loyal audience who eagerly await every issue.
Here are some of the many benefits to advertising in Traces magazine:
- Outstanding reputation for quality
- Highly engaged and passionate audience
- Available at over 2,500 national newsagencies, online and by subscription
- Available at state and local libraries, plus National Archives store in Canberra
- Also distributed free of charge through promotions with heritage organisations
- Quarterly print edition – full-colour, glossy, A4 format
- Complementary digital edition
- Over 17,000 followers across Facebook and Instagram (engagement rate of 8.6% compared to average of 0.05%)
- Monthly e-newsletter with advertising space, distributed to 5,000 subscribers (open and click rates triple industry averages)
- Dedicated website with advertising options
- Access to Executive Media’s professional design services
- Wide range of print advertising options with digital add-ons